Thursday, June 19, 2008

The Hit Up For Download!

Just put The Hit up for download at drop.io , (thanks to rhymeweaver for the recommendation) just click the link,and then click save to download the song to your pc.Been getting some positive comments in my friendster and msn on the song,thanks for the words of encouragement y'all.By the way,check out malaysianemcee's interview with the genius beatmaker/partner-in-rhyme of The Hit,Decipher where he talks about his bio,his personal achievements,and the East Malaysian Hip Hop scene,which I was lucky enough to witness first-hand.Check it out.And download my shit.BOO YAH!!

1 comment:

Saphuan Awang said...

I could email you both of the tracks. Give me your email. And ouh, thanks for dropping by my myspace and taking your time to listen. Really appreciate that dude...