Monday, September 1, 2008

Merdeka for me

First of all,happy belated merdeka day,even though there doesn't seems to be any much festive merdeka mood this year,probably due to our currently fucked up politics and lameduck leaders making asswiping decisions.Yes,Anwar may not be all he seems,bla bla bla,but I would rather see him take over and take this country in some direction,ANY direction,instead of fucktards bickering over trick shit which has nothing to do with our country's economy.Any worse than it is now and I may be out of a job and on a one way ticket to join the rest of the Cina Babis in China.Where it is even harder to find a job,but what the heck.

Anyway,I am currently working in Ipoh now,as a.... Sales And Service Engineer.Mind you,I got a degree in Biotechnology, and I'm an Engineer now?My homeboys who need to study for one more year for their engineering degrees are gonna bleed from their ears once I tell them.But then again don't let the name fool you,what I'm actually doing is in charge of the sales and troubleshooting of Lab equipments,ranging from Atomic Absorption Spectrophotometers to Centrifuges to Automated Analyzers to chemicals and labwares.Some of the more sophisticated machines can sell for more than half-a-million each,however I doubt that I could sell more than 1 in,I dunno,3 years?Means that I'll be deprived of my commission for possibly a long time damnit.And since my work requires me to travel extensively,I'll be in my car a lot,which means I need to get more songs to bump that boredom out of me while avoiding accidents due to distracting bass thumping gangsta rap music.

I just came back from a two-week trip back to Sabah for my convocation.Yup,after some near disasters i did manage to graduate,albeit not with too good grades,but then again graduate is graduate,lol.My parents and lil' brother came over too for a 5 day trip,and took them to Kudat,the Tip of Borneo,which is the highest point in the dog's ears.If you know what I mean.When my parents went home,I spent the remaining of my time hanging out with friends from my uni,catching up with them,asking bout their new jobs (or lack thereof),and basically getting wasted in pubs and hotel rooms.Gonna miss them much,those close friends that had been a part of my life for most of my past 3 years.All the best to them,and we will meet again.Soon.

During these two weeks,I managed to squeeze some time in between to finish some of my stuff at Decipher's lab.I finally finished recording my verse of an upcoming song,and gau dim the chorus too (yeah its a collaboration,btw).And talking bout Decipher,Da Man just released a song from his two-man-band with Jessel known as Digital Licks.The song,named Forget Not,is actually in conjunction with merdeka,and serve to remind the listeners of the unsung war heroes in Malaysia,especially Borneo.the track is available for download at Decipher's page,so check out that hot song!

3 comments:

Nicholas Chow said...

man, your blog is crowded with humor. lmao on that hanging bird on top of the page and it's nice to see and hear what you're up to.

You even got google ads here. NICE.

chowsingsing said...

zomg my brother from another motha..wats up wit u..im saving money so i can come to the states visit you ..wait for me man..

Hong Tat said...

How much i need to join u come to the states?