Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Freedom

Finally..everything had come to an end.Well almost.Took my last paper this morning,possibly (hopefully,pretty please?)my last exam paper that I am ever gonna take in my life.Now only need to do my thesis correction,hand it up,and my life as a university pre-graduate would be almost complete,and all I need to do is just wait for my convo.WIll be leaving Kota Kinabalu soon, and heading back to my hometown of Ipoh for my training.Man I seriously miss this place.Having lived here for 3 years,taking its transport,walking its roads,eating its food,seeing its buildings and sights,the beaches and the bitches,everything.I'm missing it already.Initially lotta my friends kept saying that they can't wait to go back to their respective hometowns,but later admitted that they too,miss the Land Below the Wind.Got a lot more that I wanted to blog about,certain books/movies/songs reviews,some upcoming plans,and urm..paying my dues.Stay tuned.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

WTFFFFFFFFFF WITH YOUR BLOG SKIN!!!!!!!!!