Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Sweetness In The Guise Of A Delivery

Yesterday jovial told me to wait for the postman at 2.30pm sharp.Said got important package for me.So I took a nap around eleven,and woke up around 2pm to wait for Mr.Postman.
Waited.
And waited.
No Mr.Postman.
I put my ears to the ground (I was a scout,you see).Then I heard the sound of a motorbike coming along the road,ever so faintly,the slow vroom-vroom from the distance.



I heard a squeal of the brakes,and the unmistakable sound of tyre skidding across the asphalt,right onto my porch.The smell of burning rubber filled the air.I was puzzled.Mr.Postman do not do this.Delivery guys do not merempit,unless you are working for a couple of fast-food chains...wait.
My heart skipped a beat.Could it be?Could it possibly be the notorious rempit delivery boy?!From This Company?!



It was!Seems like Ay bay bay decided to treat me to some pizza out of her first paycheck while training in Ipoh.Aww..How Sweet!
Then the fucker delivery boy say haven't paid.So I pulled out my gat and shove it in his face.



Rempit boy shitted in his pants and ran.And I continued to eating my pizza in peace.Yum.Thanks bay.

No comments: