Sunday, April 6, 2008

The Whatever-Goes-Neverending-Story

One day I was walking by,when I saw this guy, gave me an awkward eye,so I went up to him and say:'Watup,fool?You want me to pop a cap in your ass?',to which he whipped out a namecard which says DICK on one side,and ENS on the other.At this point I was so offended that I could tahan no longer and was about to take out my fofo', when the mild looking man,who look a lil' somethin' like this,



said:'I'm sorry my dear friend,I did not meant to look at you sir oh so strangely,sir,my name is Charles,and I'm looking for a man known as David Copperfield to perform some magic tricks for my son's sixth birthday,and I heard that he is quite the expert in that sorta thing,and his equally funny and talented assistant Oliver twists some of the most amazing tales of two cities that lived goblins,pixies and whatnots.I had such great expectations for them,if everything goes well I would like them to come over for Christmas,Carol,my missus by the way,love magic tricks!I heard he holds the secret to the power of flight,and has this old curiosity shop which sells strange trinkets from a faraway land..'he paused and looked at me eagerly.'Do you know where he is?'he enquired.After hearing all this BS from him,I decided to put one in his head and end this shebang,when out of the blue I heard a voice:'BERHENTI SEKARANG!'

To be continued.

No comments: